Terms and Conditions
1. You are enrolled in music lessons until such time as you email us to let us know you do not wish to continue. Please do not text message or call. This means that your enrolment will automatically carry on to the next term and the next year.
2. Cancelling individual lessons must be done using the available website portal. At least 24 hours notice must be provided to avoid lesson fees using the portal. Lesson reminders are sent 36 hours before the lesson to assist you in planning. Do not reply to the automated reminder emails. If you have difficulty in using the system, please call for assistance. A password reset system is available if you don’t remember your password.
3. All lessons must be paid in advance. Please ensure that your payment is made 1 week BEFORE the lesson day. Weekly payments are possible.
4. If lesson fees are unpaid in advance, your lessons may be temporarily suspended.
5. Lessons are not held on school term break or on public holidays. If in doubt, log on to the portal to check lesson times.
6. Lessons ARE held on school curriculum days. Some students attend classes from other schools. Therefore we run classes as per normal on curriculum days. If in doubt, log on to the portal to check lesson times.
7. If a student is absent for 2 weeks in a row without notification, their place may be forfeited and made available to new students.
8. The student/parent/guardian will notify uLearn Music of any change of address and/or phone number. Please supply an emergency contact phone number.
9. Tuition books may need to be purchased to assist in learning from home. Please check the requirements with your teacher. These can be purchased at your local music store. Tuition books are not included in your lesson fees.
10. Students are not required to bring their own instruments to lessons (Except violin and flute). All students are required to have an instrument at home to practice with.
11. Lesson fees are listed on the uLearn website. Please note that lesson fees are listed per student. Standard lesson times are 30 minutes.
12. If there are unpaid lesson fees, we reserve the right to process these fees using your credit card stored on the portal.